Saturday 1 February 2014

The birth of Damien Sargue's child!

It appears that congratulations are in order as Damien Sargue has just welcomed his daughter into the world.

At 32, Damien Sargue will soon become the father of a little girl. The singer, who participated in the fourth season of 'Dancing with the Stars' on TF1, alongside the beautiful Candice Pascal, revealed on the show that his woman was pregnant. The baby is due on February 2nd.

In an interview conducted by our colleagues, Gala, the father spoke of his impatience to become a father. "On a practical level, we are ready. Everything has been bought, push-chair, crib, clothes..." he said. "As for me, I think that I'll really feel like a father when I hold my baby in my arms and my gaze meets hers", he predicts.

Emilie has shared his life for three years.

Damien Sargue met the mother of his child more than three years ago. The woman who shares his life is called Emilie and is a professional dancer. It was on the set of the musical Roméo et Juliette, in 2010, that their paths first crossed.

No marriage in sight

However, Damien Sargue and Emilie can't imagine formalising their love story through marriage. "A baby is already a really strong commitment to the other!" the young man said before adding: "That's worth all the world". It was a few months ago that Damien Sargue confided with the magasine 'Public' that "every ultrasound was an overwhelming moment. When I heart the heart beat of my daughter for the first time, it was very moving." He also spilled the beans on the couple's potential names for their baby: "We're hovering between Mia, Mina, Ava, and Vic..."

There are just a few more days left for them to decide...
 -a translation of this article from TéléStar


And I can only assume that this means that the baby arrived a bit ahead of schedule.



I'm presuming that the mother, and Damien's partner, is Emilie Sudre as she is the only dancer from Roméo et Juliette 2010, called Emilie, who I can think of, although I could be wrong. Either way congratulations to them both!



As always, translations are provided by myself to enable people to better understand a foreign source. Any mistakes within the translations are made because I'm a numpty... but with good intentions and if you point them out I'll correct them at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment