Sunday 9 February 2014

How's the subbing going then?

Oh yes, that.

Well, life is taking over once again, in oh so many ways. I have a personal blog to talk about all that though so I wont harp on too much. Things aren't likely to get any easier though as I'm still refurbishing a house and, to top it all off, will be traveling out to the Netherlands for a university interview. Okay, I'm not complaining about the latter ;-)

I am, however, going to be making an active effort to sit down and subtitle. This probably means more late night subbing full of typos but it's better than nothing, I suppose. I'm sure that people will quickly point out any mistakes!

I desperately want to get Marie Antoinette finished before the end of June because, come the summer, I will definitely have other things to focus on!

No comments:

Post a Comment