Friday 13 December 2013

Subbing delay

I am really, really late with posting Marie Antoinette, as I promised, and I'm also really behind with the Tanz der Vampire libretto that I am still working on.

A lot has been going on in my life, most recently with my applying for a university in the Netherlands. Still waiting to hear if I will be offered an interview or not! Of course a lot of other stuff has been going on too but I won't go into it here because I have a personal blog for that!

I do, however, feel really guilty for keeping people waiting. I don't even know what part of Marie Antoinette I'm on, that's how long it's been. I'm going to look that up now and I'll get right down to translating now. I should be doing other things but oh well. I'm not going to make a libretto for Marie Antoinette, as I usually do and as I have planned to, and will focus on just getting the videos up. Not promising anything but wanted to say I'm still alive!

Tanz has been progressing slowly. At 2 a.m. when I have nothing better to do I sit down and do a bit of Tanz work ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment